The current changelogs are :
New Hero - Captain Coco and
DotA-Allstars 6.55 Beta 7-8
* Have a close look on the Black King Bar. It's a very interresting change
* Towers protecting tree and throne has been changed
* Ezalor's Mana Leak and Ignis Fatuus have been changed...
* Mana Leak is now "Mana Rupture", which does what it says; it's like Rupture of Bloodseeker, only MP is damaged instead of HP.
* Ignis now no longer spawns the healers, instead it has:
* Blinding Light, which affects like an area similar to Shiva's Guard, and it blinds enemies affects by 80% for 5 seconds, and knocks back as well...
* Recall, the Ignis channels for 4 seconds, targeting an ally hero. After 4 seconds, the hero is teleported to the Ignis... that's right... free travel... the ignis shouldn't be damaged while doing this or else the channeling will be interrupted... and the hero can freely move while waiting to be teleported
* Clockwerk was nerfed again stat wise, not sure.
* Chakra magic was changed also, at lvl 4 85 mana cast, 16s cooldown, restores 300 mana, instant cast, no buffs added (hp regen, + dmg, like it was before)
* Tango now 3 charges which heal 115 hp over 16 seconds.
* BKB recipe now 1300, but now use mithril hammer instead of broadsword
* Enchantress Base damage buff.
* Enchantress slight skill remake.(Untouchable is now normal skill, and Impetus is ultimate)
* Enchantress Impetus does 15/20/25 % of distance travelled as extra pure damage, but cost 65 mana.
* NightStalker's Darkness cd buffed (240/210/150 -> 240/180/125).
* BroodMother's Unsatisable Hunger nerfed (60/75/90dmg+60/70/80% lifesteal -> 40/80/120dmg+50% lifesteal all lvl, duration from 20 -> 17 seconds)
* Bounty Hunter Track buffed (When you track enemy, u and ur allies near tracked unit gain 20% ms, armor reduction from 1/2/4 -> 1/3/5, extra hero kill bounty 50/100/150 -> 75/150/225)
* Enchantress' Impetus now works against magic-immune units
Dota-Allstars 6.55 Beta 9 Changelogs
2 New items
Dota-Allstars 6.55 Beta 10 Changelogs
Dota-Allstars 6.55 Beta 11 Changelogs
Dota-Allstars 6.55 Beta 12 Changelogs
Dota-Allstars 6.55 Beta 20 Changelogs
New Hero - Alleria The Windrunner
Updates from previous Betas:
Update from previous Beta
Alleria the Windrunner
Download Via MediaFire
Download Dota-Allstars 6.55 Beta 7
Download Dota-Allstars 6.55 Beta 8
Download Dota-Allstars 6.55 Beta 9
Download Dota-Allstars 6.55 Beta 10
Download Dota-Allstars 6.55 Beta 11
Download Dota-Allstars 6.55 Beta 12
Download Dota-Allstars 6.55 Beta 12 via Pluginbaby direct link
Download Dota-Allstars 6.55 Beta 20
Download Dota-Allstars 6.55 Beta 30
The current changelogs are :
Beside Captain Coco, there is a new hero name Alleria The Windrunner. From the name, it looks like this new hero seems to pose an agi type but Alleria The Windrunner is an int type. Her ultimate turn her into a tornado, which is a completely flying unit, for several seconds. Flying unit means you can move over trees, hills and has complete sight over it. It means you cannot juke from her while she is using Windrunner
Deals 100/200/280/360 damage to all enemies in straight line. The arrow has vision and knocks down trees in the process. (1200 unit cast distance)
Always knocks back the target. If the target hits a group of units or a tree, the struck units (including the target) are stunned for 0/1/2/3 seconds. (700 unit cast distance)
This is the old ultimate, and now it's being nerfed and changed. Say goodbye to these awesome picture below T_T I decide to not delete these picture because i like it very much, even if now it already replaced..
Alleria skills, Windrunner. Look her before using it.
Alleria skills, Windrunner. After using her ulti's. Watch the sudden increase of your sight.
When you turn into Cyclone, you can still use your skill. You can hide into the tree and surprise your enemies.
I rather surprised seeing this. When you turn into cyclone, your normal attack is still working despite your invisible attack projectile. In this picture i use Helm of Dominator to make my attack visible.
Say goodbye to this Imba cyclone skill, now it only gives you 50% ms increase, and 100% evasion for 3/4/5/6 seconds.
Now, her ultimate has been nerfed. No longer IMBA flying unit. Now it seems to give max attack speed for 9 attacks as long as your attacking the target. At max level, you attack for full damage, at level one u do less damage per attack, don't know what the exact percent is, maybe 33%/66%/100%
Labels: Dota 6.55
Kunkka, Captain Coco - The Admiral Proudmoore is a Strength type hero in Sentinel. I loved the TideBringer skills. The splash damage is very high and you can earn money easily .The cleaving effect and damage is higher compare to TideHunter and Sven cleaving and even Battle fury effect. I suggest you buy Ring of Basillus so that you can turn on the cleaving attack continuously. Later you can change it to Vladimir. The Ghostship skills is used to avoid the enemy from running from us. A ghostship is summoned to draw the enemies if they try to escape. The third skill is mark the spot,marks a hero and leaves an X in its area, after a few seconds(not sure how many) the targetted hero moves back to the X mark. This skills function is like the reverse time.His ultimate gives 2x critical for several seconds, really neat to kill a hero quickly.There is another new hero, Alleria the Windrunner.
Skills Details and Screenshots
Assuming Tidebringer is on max level, 1 second after tide bringer when activated, it will deal about 300 damage to units in a 220 radius. After damage is dealt, it gives Kunkka an extra 60 damage and an 100% cleaving attack which affects units for around 500 distance. However, this buff only lasts for 8-10 seconds or 5 hits (Like Ursa's Overpower) Great for farming.
Slows enemies hit with the ship and draws them closer.
X Marks the Spot
Marks a hero and leaves an X in its area, after a few seconds(not sure how many) the targetted hero moves back to the X mark. Use this to make the blinker enemy cannot escape.
Captain Coco's Rum ultimate
When you cast the spell, the targeted ally hero gains 20% bonus ms and a high (100%?) chance to crit for 2x damage. This buff lasts for about 5 seconds. Use it to kill enemy, combined with Mask of Madness, i think this skills is really great.
Labels: Dota 6.55